3.09.2011

32+ weeks and lots of family time

Sorry for the lack of posts. Today I am 32w3d pregnant! I can't believe it! I don't plan on writing much here, just showing lots of pictures. We celebrated Jacob's birthday this last weekend with lots of family. It was a great time. We also went to have our 3D/4D ultrasound....only to have a super shy baby girl in there. We will attempt to go back sometime in the next week to have a second look and hopefully she will be more cooperative. When I get the pictures I will post them!

So enjoy the photos of Florida, and the past weekend!
Jacob and Me

Aric and Casey

Love the palm trees!



Went to an eclectic shop in Key West and this is what our husbands had to show for it!

COOKIES!

They were amazing!

Key West, gosh I look huge here...only 29 weeks!

We had some great food in the Keys!

View from our balcony.

Not many beaches in Key West, just rocky shoreline, but the ocean was gorgeous!

Mom, Dad, Mo, & Poppy at Pappadeaux for Jacob's birthday!

Brandon, Davney, Abby, and Caleb...Ellary was hiding.

Elizabeth, Suzanne, and Ray

Me, Jacob, Casey, and Aric

Little buddies, Thomas and Abby!

Cousins! Ellary, Caleb, and me.

Aaron, Elijah, Elizabeth, Thomas, Suzanne, and Ray

Jacob's birthday gift...mini-van, St.Johns Bay shirt, gas station sunglasses, lol. You have to see the video to understand the gifts!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVE! 

Mud Pie! Yummy! It was a total hit!

Everyone watching the video and dancing!
 click here to watch the Dad Life Video

Well I hope you enjoyed the pics! I'm hoping my next post has a wonderful picture of our baby girl! Love you all!
And by the way...today is my friend Carrie's delivery date! It's Shepherd Andrew Wiley's birthday! Praying for a healthy and happy mom and baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment