3.28.2011

35 Weeks, plus my Lubbock Baby Shower

So this is going by so fast! My very first baby shower in Lubbock was amazing and now already 2 weeks ago. A HUGE thank you to my hostesses, Hillary, Casey, Amanda, and Elizabeth. They outdid themselves. It was so much fun to get all that baby girl stuff!

I will post lots of pics of that! We've been feverishly working on the nursery because our furniture is being delivered this week! It's all coming together slowly. I can't believe that in 5 short weeks I will be holding my baby girl...aaaaahhhhh! So excited!

I will go back to the doctor this week just for a check-up, don't expect it to be anything special. I'm still feeling great. Same dislikes, but nothing to complain about.

I'll go ahead a leave you with some of the fun pics from my Lubbock baby shower. My sister had the creative idea of an "ANTHROPOLOGIE" inspired theme.






















These are just some of the pics I got on my camera...hope y'all enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment