6.10.2011

6 and a half hours...

Our baby girl slept six and a half hours last night! Praise Jesus! It makes me so excited. I feel 10 times better today because of it! Now let's just see if we can keep it going. I know I am jinxing myself by making such a big deal out of it, but this momma can't help it! I'm sure it's not permanent yet, but we gotta start somewhere. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depends on who you are, it happened while daddy is out of town....but mommy is not complaining one bit! We love you sweet girl!

Here's some pics just because!


Minutes old to 1 month old...how time flies. I'm trying to remember those first few hours, they were filled with the most love and adoration...and everyday is getting better! 


You have brought and continue to bring us so much joy baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment