6.27.2011

A First..

Today Campbell and I made our first real trip to the store...WalMart! I was nervous, but had quite a few things to get. Campbell was a trooper and slept through most of the shopping. I definitely got more stuff than I actually needed, but we are having company this weekend and didn't want to have to go back for any reason! Needless to say, by the time we got to the end and ready to check out, Campbell was not happy. I got all the looks and tried to calm her down. The only thing that did that was to swing her around in her car seat, and you know how heavy that is! I luckily got a nice lady to push my basket to the car so I could carry Campbell in her car seat. She even helped me unload my groceries. I'm proud of myself for getting it done, but I'm exhausted! Campbell and I are about to have a nap. I think we deserve it :)
I know it will hopefully get easier...the first time is always the hardest.

And just in case you didn't see our pics, here are a few of my favorites:











No comments:

Post a Comment