6.24.2011

It's been 7 weeks...

Can you believe it's been 7 weeks since I gave birth to this beautiful baby girl?





And here she is now...


Here's what we've come to know lately...She has the most incredible smile! We see it more and more each day! Campbell loves her bouncy seat, tummy time (for a little while), any ceiling fan, being outside, her baths now (yay), her mommy and daddy :), sleeping on her tummy (only for some naps), and being carried in my Sleepy Wrap. She is sleeping pretty good at night still. We only wake up once between 4:30 and 5:30am usually! She is a good sleeper! We are incredibly blessed by this precious girl! One of these days I will take a video and post it here. That was a suggestion from her Aunt Casey! 


On another note: I want to remember our sweet glory baby in heaven today. Tomorrow marks 1 year that we lost her*. (You all know that I only had girl names picked out and just have a feeling that it was a girl).  We have come such a long way in 1 year, but I will NOT forget her. Because without her, we would never have miss Campbell Grace now. And the experience of losing her, we wouldn't feel as deep a love as we do for Campbell now. She brought us joy and excitement! I will never forget the pain and sadness from losing her. I tear up just thinking about who she was, would have been, and IS now up in heaven in God's arms. I am absolutely thankful for the experience we had with her. She is now looking over us and her little sister. I am thankful for the peace that God gave to us after we lost her, and the comfort we found in His word and in the people he used in our lives. You were only with us for a short time sweet baby, but we love you the same and couldn't imagine our lives without knowing you. You made your mommy and daddy stronger and love each other so much more. And we want to THANK YOU for that! 

Here are a few words in your honor GLORY BABY MCFARLAND:

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted Matthew 5:4 

As Long As I Live You Will Live
As Long As I Live You Will Be Remembered
As Long As I Live You Will Be Loved...Author unknown

"An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth.
Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth".
~author unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment