6.30.2011

Our week in pictures..

Hope you enjoy the many pics of our girl! She is definitely my little sunshine! (Mo, we love being your Miss Sunshine 1 & 2)

Campbell loves her activity gym. We are on this thing multiple times a day!

Clean Baby :)

Had to add the silly crossed eyes..




Loved the drool!


This is her "cry" for her daddy. 
You can only imagine what it sounds like.
And it's ONLY for him! She has him wrapped
around her finger already...


Our little Red Raider! The cutest little fan you will ever see!



I love my hands!

Tummy Time!
She loves her daddy!


Sweet girl!
I've been trying to get her to wear her big bows, but she obviously doesn't like them!


And after trying for almost an hour to upload a video, it still wasn't ready. My patience is gone.
Hope you all enjoy the pictures just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment