9.06.2011

4 months and a sick baby

This will be short and sweet...our sweet girl is 4 months old today and so so sick. Please pray she can kick this virus fast...we are at 36 hours with fever and not eating much of anything...we had her 4 month check-up today with Dr. G, but didn't get shots...who would've ever thought I would want her to be able to get shots so much...so we have to make a trip back next week as long as she is better. She weighs 14lb8oz (75%) and is 25 inches long (80-90%).
Hopefully sometime this week, I can put more effort into a good 4 month post for our girl and all the exciting things she is doing! Right now, she just laid down for a nap. I hope she starts feeling better soon. Dang viruses...I know this is only her first of many, unfortunately! I love this girl so much, and it makes me so sad to see her hurt.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment