9.01.2011

A baby book and a mobile...

So I don't have tons of time, but I wanted to update the blog with some of my projects I've been working on...
I finally ordered and received Campbell's baby book! I absolutely love it! I searched all over the internet and in stores for the perfect one. No I didn't have it before she was born, but better late than never! She's only almost 4 MONTHS OLD!?!?!?! Yikes! Anyway, I better get to it, there's so much that's happened in the past 4 months to document :) Here are a few pics of the gorgeous book!




I also made a bow holder a while back...here it is:
























And last, but not least...THE MOBILE!
So I knew I wanted to make a mobile, but I'm not necessarily that crafty. So awesome AUNT DAVNEY made Campbell the sweetest little birdies to go on the mobile, and I found the guts to an originally $87 mobile at Lone Star Baby. I got it for $5, yes that's right, 5 DOLLARS! That totally made my week! It's not the most well put together thing, but it works and I know Campbell already loves it! Here are a few pics of it!




And here's a few more from our week! Hope everyone has a Happy Labor Day weekend! We are heading to the lake for a little sun and R&R!


Photobucket

1 comment: