9.27.2011

Campbell eats cereal and sleeps 11 1/2 hours...

I have been so tired lately and my girl was waking up so much during the nighttime...well I decided to start supplementing her some formula, just so I know she was/is getting enough to eat, and I also started her on rice cereal. She did so so good with it, and she just keeps getting better. She might be a tad impatient...gotta constantly have that spoon in her mouth, lol.

And after starting it, she slept 9 hours, and 11 1/2 hours back to back nights. I'm sure I'm jumping the gun here and hoping this will solve all our night time problems, but here's to dreaming! I will say that it has been nice, even though I still wake up at night and have to check to make sure all is good. Plus, Duke is going through some jealousy disobedience and it's driving me nuts...so I'm constantly having to deal with him at all hours too.

Gonna leave you with a few pics of my girl lately and part of the video of her eating rice cereal (Please excuse us talking...I hate the way I sound on video)!

Isn't she precious in this outfit?!?!?!
Sweet open mouth grin!

Cereal face!

Playdate with Shepherd!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment