8.18.2010

concert going with the 'rents

I told you guys I would post pics of the Brad Paisley/Darius Rucker concert that we went to a few weekends ago with my parents. We had fun, but it was HOT! I've never sweated so much just sitting in a chair...

Our favorite by far was Darius Rucker who is formerly Hootie from Hootie and the Blowfish! There aren't many good pics of the performers, but I got lots of us and that's all that really counts. 

I love my mom and dad! I'm so happy that they aren't too far away, and that they love to do things like going to concerts...I don't know where I would be in this journey without both of them. They have cried with me, laughed with me, and given me so much love and wisdom. They are enjoying these moments of "just the two of them" like I mentioned in my last post. They have gotten both daughters married off and are enjoying being by themselves again...but I know they can't wait for the day to love on a new grandbaby. And, Lord willing, that will happen one of these days. They will be amazing grandparents!

Enjoy the pics!

My mom & dad: Bruce & Marcy

Jacob & I


Me & mom, love that sunflair!



Darius!!!


We are sooooo hot, sweating with red faces, nice look!





And a random shot of the cake I made mom, dad, and mo for their birthday celebration! 



Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and encourages me everyday to continue. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment