8.04.2010

Duke turns 2

Happy Birthday to my first baby, Duke! (Well, his actual birthday was on Monday, the 2nd, but we all celebrate birthdays on days other than the real day, right? Makes me feel like a bad mommy for putting it off, but he'll never even know!)
He is the cutest boxer boy you will ever see and he melts my heart all the time. It's amazing how the love of a puppy dog can make you smile and pick you up when you are down. Jacob and I have really been blessed with the best dog in the whole world!
I picked up a cute little doggie treat called the bulldog bone at this place called Three Dog Bakery in Plano. What a cool store! I'll let you enjoy the pics I took of him eating it!








He wanted that bone so bad!

It looked good enough for me to eat!



2 year old puppy dog! 



I can never get a good pic of us, but here's the one that isn't blurry!



LOL, it was so good!



His tongue was going non stop, not used to licking that icing! Yummy!

I wanted to buy him a cute birthday hat, but knew his daddy wouldn't go for it, so the only thing he got was the bone. But a yummy bone it was! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUKE! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment