10.25.2011

GO RANGERS!

So my sweet husband bought World Series tickets for his dad, me, and him. Of course, we went to the game that they lost...boo, but we still had an amazing time and can now say we've been to the World Series! Jacob is a huge Rangers fan, but is also a Cards fan too(boo)! His dad grew up in Missouri, so their whole family are rooting the Cards on...but it's the Rangers' year! I am so pumped after last night! Just 1 more win and they will clench the Championship title which I believe they deserve!

I must say, one of my favorite parts of baseball is how AMERICAN it is! I love the atmosphere and the way they sing God Bless America in the 7th inning stretch! I got chills after the National Anthem was sung and 4 F-16's flew over the ballpark!

I have 2 cousins who play (pitch) baseball in college...and I hope to see them out there one day playing for a World Series title!





Dirk throwing out the first pitch!

And Grammy and Grandpa kept Cami...the cutest little Rangers fan ever!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment