10.04.2011

What October means to me...

I will always look at October in a new/different light from now on. I do not associate it with Halloween or even Fall and beautiful weather, I will always look at it as Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month (more specifically October 15 is the day we light a candle in honor of our babies). Since June 25, 2010, when our world was forever changed, I want to share my story with whoever will listen, and become a supportive shoulder to cry on for those who need it. This is what God is wanting me to do.

We recently had another loss in our family. I will not go into details, but the amazingly strong woman that this happened to is grieving the loss of her 16 week gestation baby boy...he was stillborn into this world at 2.7 ounces and had all 10 fingers and toes. He is another glory baby in the arms of Jesus. We are so so thankful to know that we will meet our babies again one day.
Here is the button that I display as a face of miscarriage. If you want to support those that you know who have gone through this, please go here and donate in memory of your loss. Of course I donated for our Glory Baby McFarland who is looking down on her little sister and parents and smiling! And now she has a sweet cousin to play with up there in Heaven.

And the best part of my day...my sweet little love...


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That breaks my heart to hear that your family is suffering again. I know you'll be an awesomely supportive resource for her, though, just as you were to me. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete