10.31.2011

Hi there!

Just wanted to say hi and sorry for the lack of posts lately...we are pretty bummed around here that Texas did not win the World Series...and we have been busy and going, going, going; especially Daddy who has been traveling all over the past few weeks.

It is hard to believe that in less than a week this angel is going to be 6 months old...yes that's right...I'm not sure where the time has gone, but we have enjoyed every minute of it! She is the BEST part of my day!


Since Daddy was gone most of the weekend, we spent it at Grammy and Grandpa's house! C had a blast and Mommy got some rest :) We love our time there and they love spending time with their grandbaby! (I promise to get pics of C and Grandpa next visit...I seemed to only have the camera out when Grammy was lovin' on Cami)

This next picture cracked me up...since Campbell has become more mobile (rolling around) she is never where I left her even if I turn my back for a second...(she started out on the blanket)!


And enjoy a few more of the girl...she's getting so big...look at this pic of her on her changing pad in her room, she won't fit there much longer :(




Hope you all have a good week! On Sunday we will celebrate Campbell being 1/2 a year old...another post on that to come!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment