11.02.2011

30 Days of Gratitude

So, everyone on Facebook is updating their daily status with things that they are thankful for throughout the month of November...I am going to try to do that here on my blog...but no, it won't be a new post everyday...I will just put multiple days in each post!

Nov. 1- I am thankful for my grandparents! MO & POPPY have been the most amazing and supportive grandparents a girl could ask for, and now they are GREAT-MO & POPPY to my sweet Campbell Grace. I cherish the moments I get with them and am so grateful for the wonderful memories we have made over the years. They have taught me so much. I am so blessed to be the first grandchild who named them! I am Mo's SUNSHINE and it means the world to me to be! I love you Mo & Poppy!



Nov. 2- I am thankful for the job that Jacob has and that the Lord always provides! Jacob is such a hard worker and when he made the decision to leave one job and take another with some question marks still in place, he had the ultimate faith in Jesus that he would always provide for us! There are still many unknowns with the job, don't get me wrong, and he has been gone so much because of it, but I am so so thankful that he has and enjoys his job. We have been blessed by it!

What are you thankful for today?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment