11.30.2011

THANKFUL Wrap Up...

It's hard to believe that November is OVER...It's kind of sad, Christmas will be here and gone too soon. I just love this time of year! I'm going to finish out my thankful post, but it's going to be simple and to the point...

24-I'm thankful for my health and the health of my family...Poppy had surgery on Monday...it was very extensive and we are praising the Lord for bringing him through it and asking that He will continue to heal Poppy.
25&26-I'm thankful for my wonderful church and homegroup! We have been blessed with great friends through Providence!
27-I'm thankful for FAMILY! Always...I can't imagine living without each and every member...and can't wait for the ones to come ;)
28-I'm so incredibly thankful for the Lord's provision for our family! He always makes a way and we are blessed beyond measure.
29-I thank God for his protection over me and my family. With Jacob's continuing travel with his new job...I can't pray enough for his safety on the roads. With Campbell attending daycare, and learning to do new things everyday...I am thankful that He watches over her...the list could go on and on...
30-Last, but most importantly...I'm so humbled and ultimately thankful for the Lord's LOVE! I am an awful sinner, I'm selfish and ugly, but with God's Love and His Son...I'm saved, and forgiven, and I have a little light to shine and His grace and sacrifice makes it all possible!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment