11.20.2011

Thankful, days 15-20

Nov. 15- I am so very thankful for my husband! He's my best friend and I can't imagine anyone else I would want to go through life with! He is an amazing father and provider for our family. He is THE MAN God created for me, and I'm so grateful for his love and fear of the Lord. He is so supportive and loving, yet extremely playful and a true man's man! Campbell Grace is so blessed to have him as her Daddy! We sure do love you Jacob!

Nov. 16- On this day, I am thankful for my past experience through a miscarriage. I know that it has helped me become the woman and mom I am today. I'm thankful to have love for a baby I will meet again one day, and I'm thankful for the process of suffering, healing, and ultimately of knowing true redemption. It is an experience that has helped me share and comfort others in their times of need. On this day I found out that one of my friends was experiencing a miscarriage and I ask that you pray for her and her husband.

Nov. 17- I love my Dad, and can't say enough about how thankful I am for him! He is an amazing man: genuine, loving, funny, smart, dedicated to his girls :), a hard worker, a man of God who has taught me so much, and an incredible Grandpa to miss Campbell Grace! There are so many more words I could use to describe him, but I just want him to know how grateful I am that God chose him to be my daddy! I am so blessed :) Love you Dad!

Nov. 18- I am thankful for my Mom! She is not only my mom, but one of my best friends! I'm blessed to have such a great relationship with her. She is a wonderful teacher/coach ;) She is honest, down to earth, beautiful, dedicated, focused, and the best Grammy a girl could ask for! How did Cami get so lucky? Mom, I love you, and I can't say enough about how thankful I am for you!

Nov. 19- I am thankful for my sister, Casey! Even though she is my younger sister, she is someone I look up to. She inspires me everyday to do what you love! She loves Campbell Grace more than anything and I couldn't ask for a better Aunt for her. She is fun-loving, smart, gorgeous, an amazing photographer, carefree, sweet, and a beautiful woman of God! She is one of my best friends! We are total opposites, but that's what makes our relationship so special! I love you Casey and thank God for you everyday!

Nov. 20- I am thankful for my sister and Aric, her husband, once again! They are our very own family photographers, and we love the sweet and amazing moments they catch for us! Everyone loves a great photo, and we are blessed to have some awesome ones of Campbell and our growing family! Aric and Casey are a beautiful couple who love each other more than anything. This shows in their work and overall attitudes! We are blessed to have Aric in our family! He sure does treat my baby sister right! We love you Casey and Aric :) And stay tuned for a sneak peek of our Christmas card photoshoot! They captured some sweet pics for us!

And enjoy a few pics from the past couple weekends! We are having so much fun with this girl :)










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment