11.14.2011

Thankful, days 11-14

Nov.11- On this Veterans Day, I, like most, am thankful for the men and women who have lost or are risking their lives everyday so that I can be free! I am so appreciative to our armed forces, past, present, and future who fight and defend our nation! I am proud to be an American!

Nov. 12- This weekend we spent time with Jacob's family! I am so thankful for them! We had such a good time, even if Campbell was sick and we didn't get tons of sleep :) The love us so much and I couldn't ask for anything more. Campbell is one lucky girl to have so many people to love on her. We really missed Uncle Aaron (although we did Skype him one night)! We are so so thankful for Nini, Papa, Aunt Liz and Uncle Aaron, Thomas, Elijah, and Uncle Aaron! Cami has 2 wonderful Uncle Aaron's :)

Nov. 13- Yesterday, we drove home...and Campbell was not the happiest girl. She was not having sitting in the car for 6 hours...sooooo it may be a little silly, but I am so incredibly thankful for my iPhone...and it's ability to play YouTube videos to keep Campbell happy. I felt like I was bribing her to quit crying, but after trying everything else for an hour and a half, Jacob and Duke and I couldn't take the screaming anymore. She watched BabyTV for almost an hour and finally fell asleep! So on that note, I can say that I am thankful for the technology of the amazing IPHONE!

Nov. 14- Over the weekend, I was reminded of how undeserving I am of so many things, especially all the amazing blessings that God gives me! I am a sinner and in need of his forgiveness daily. I am so thankful for Jesus's sacrifice, and that he makes me deserving of God's love! I'm grateful for Jesus...his love, his redemption, his grace and mercy, and his sacrifice!

Here are a few pics from the weekend! Campbell got to meet her great Aunt Frances and Uncle Arnold! It was so sweet to see them!













Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment