11.07.2011

6 Months Old!!!

So, for November 6...I AM SO INCREDIBLY THANKFUL FOR MY BABY GIRL! I could scream it! She makes me smile from ear to ear and makes my heart swell with so much pride. She has shown me what it means to be redeemed. She shows me the meaning of life, but also reminds me that we are all sinners and only Jesus can save us! I pray that she comes to know Him at a very early age and that we will be the parents that God intends us to be, to love her and teach her from the Word! 

Campbell Grace...you, my dear, are my sunshine and the best thing that has happened to your dad and me! You have had lots of changes in the last month. You are growing and doing more complex things everyday. You truly amaze me! I wish I could bottle it up and remember every single moment, every smile, every laugh, every tear, every darn second! 

Today, you got your regular 6 month shots, along with your flu shot :( but you were so brave! You also woke up this morning with an awful upper respiratory infection and cough...bummer! This is the story of our lives and will be probably through the winter time. 

You weigh 17 pounds (75%) and are 26 1/2 inches long (90%)! You are still wearing size 2 diapers until we get through this box...you wear size 3 at night! You are in 6-12 month clothes...all depending on brand. 

You are sleeping through the night when you aren't sick...mostly 8p-7a, but sometimes up to 13 hours long, woohoo! You sleep mostly on your tummy and end up in the corner of your crib with your face right in the corner...sometimes you put your butt in the air, it's so cute! You also nap twice a day usually, never a consistent amount of time, but on good days it's 30 min-1 hour in the morning and 1 1/2-2 hours in the afternoon!

You are rolling around and scooting (mostly backwards) everywhere. It won't be long before the crawling begins...and Mommy and Daddy are NOT ready for that! You are trying more and more everyday to sit up on your own...you do for little bits at a time! 

You still love your Jumperoo...you could bounce all day if we let you!

You still nurse or take a bottle, sometimes with formula...and you LOVE your oatmeal and rice cereal! You like it with bananas mostly! You are still trying to get used to all the new foods...you have eaten avacados,peas, carrots, pears, bananas, and apples. On the list to try are sweet potatoes, green beans, squash, prunes, and many more. Mommy is even making some of your food! 

You definitely have found your voice! You are making more and more sounds...and even say them in a way that makes it sound intentional! Mostly "baba, and mama"! You always seem to say this at night when I am trying to get a bottle made for you and you are tired and wanting me! I still think it might just be pretty intentional. 

Ok, enough of that...I still think I could go on and on, but I won't! On to the adorable pics of my sweet 6 month old! 

Can you believe that 6 months ago I was here...
And I got to take this precious girl home just a day and a half later....


And now we are here looking at this angel...




Don't you just want to eat her up! 

I love you Campbell Grace and I am so blessed to call you mine! You make my days better and give me more purpose in life! Becoming your mom is better than I could have ever imagined! 

And for Nov.7- I am thankful for Campbell's pediatrician, Dr. G! He is a fellow believer and is always there for us when we need him! And we have needed him over the past few months! He always makes me feel better about what I'm doing, and always greets us with a huge smile and down to earth personality! He's a fellow West Texan too, a good ol' country boy we can trust! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment