11.05.2011

Thankful, days 3-5

Nov.3- I am thankful for my inlaws; and for the relationship that Jacob has with my parents. They love us so much and I am so thankful for everyday that they tell us and show us that. On this day, we received in the mail from Jacob's mom, a box full of new clothes (since my girl is getting so big and needs to go up a size) for Cami...it was just so thoughtful! I love that Jacob can talk to my parents about anything, and that he and my dad can go hunting, shooting their guns, or even go shopping (to Cabela's, of course) and enjoy it so much. There are many families where marriage just makes things worse, but I am blessed to say that, in my case, it has only made our family stronger and more happy! Jacob and I have both been blessed with the most amazing parents who love us, pray for us, and only want the best for us!

Nov. 4- I am thankful for my Starbucks coffee on these cool fall mornings before work! It just is a pick-me-up for the day and a little indulgence I can enjoy! Sometimes I just need a Grande Mocha or Pumpkin Spice Latte and my morning is just a little bit better! Oh it's the simple things sometimes!

Nov. 5- I woke up this morning and am so thankful for a full nights rest! My baby girl has been sleeping so good, but we all especially needed it last night. She even went to bed without her normal bedtime routine (actually fell asleep in daddy's arms, with no bath, bottle, and jammies) and went 13 hours without eating and full of uninterrupted sleep! Praise the Lord! This, I know, is just one of the many first steps to my baby not being a baby anymore. She is changing so much everyday, right in front of my eyes...and when we have nights and days of bad sleep, it makes me cherish these mornings/nights so much more!

Tomorrow will have it's own post, but if I don't get it done, it will be completed by sometime Monday...it is, of course, all about miss Campbell Grace who is 6 MONTHS OLD tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment