11.30.2011

Thankful, days 21-23

Nov. 21- I am thankful for the rain! God knows how bad we have needed it here in Texas, and it is a blessing to get...even if it is along with cold temperatures.

Nov. 22- Once again, I'm thankful for the days I have with my baby girl, to see her grow and change everyday! We are up on all fours like a monkey for a few seconds, rocking on our knees, and trying her darndest to pull up to standing...WHAT?!?!?!? I'm so thankful that she is happy and healthy and that she is right where she is meant to be! What a joy she is!

Nov. 23- I'm thankful for lunch dates with the hubby! Lunch time is so much easier than dinner time in our house right now, so any time we get to spend with Daddy, we love to! And, of course, we are so thankful for a job that allows these lunch dates ;)

I wrote these before the holiday, but never got around to posting them!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment