10.02.2011

Pizza Rolls, Yummy!

I found this recipe a while back and have tried it twice now...it is so easy and makes for a yummy weekend lunch idea, especially when you are playing with a baby and don't have much time to sit and eat...just pop one in your mouth and you are good to go!

If any of you know my family, you know we LOVE a good Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza! It has a yellow mustard base, hamburger meat, onions, bacon, and CHEESE! Who wouldn't like that? So I thought that would be perfect to make today for lunch. It turned out so so good. Here's the website I found the recipe from.

Here are a few pics of the yummy goodness!




And ENJOY! We had a great weekend, Grammy and Grandpa kept C last night so Jacob and I could have a date night, and it was so nice! Hope everyone had a great weekend too!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment