5.07.2013

Campbell's Minnie Mouse Birthday Party

When I asked Campbell a few months ago about what she wanted for her birthday party, I named off a few things to let her choose from... Minnie Mouse/Mickey Mouse, Bubble Guppies, Cinderella, etc...and she chose Minnie Mouse. I was thankful she chose something fairly easy for me to put together since it's been crazy around here and I didn't have a whole lot of time to work on it! I loved how it turned out as well! We had a party with family only and it was perfect! I had the cake, cupcakes, and cookies made at Market Street. I used free printables from the internet, and bought balloons and hanging decor from the local party store. It was simple, yet perfect! Campbell immediately pointed everything out as hers....very possessive these days...and she kept squealing "my birthday party!" She ran around with pure joy on her face. I asked my aunt Davney to make her a Minnie Mouse shirt, and she loved wearing the Minnie headband/ears! I'll get on to the picture overload. They show the great party we had for our 2 year old girl!






















When we say smile, this is what we get these days...squinted eyes and scrunched up nose. Silly girl!
We had a wonderful day celebrating our girl!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment