7.15.2011

10 weeks old and a mini-shoot with Aunt Casey!

Our sweet girl is 10 weeks old today! My girl is growing up before my eyes, and I need it to slow down. I am cherishing every moment with her. I'm so so blessed to be her mommy. I'm so thankful for the love and joy she has brought us. I love seeing each member of our families be in awe of her. She is one of the greatest things to ever happen to me.

Sweet face :)

Love her rolls...

Sleeping in her swing, our daily morning nap hang out.
















Kisses from Daddy...

Aunt Casey got this while we were in Key West.
Wild morning hair!



Then I begged Casey to do a mini-shoot with this cute little lace romper! I'm in love with every shot she got! I think Casey was happy too. These are unedited and amazing, just the same. When Casey gets home, she will edit her favs and I can show you those too! We have such a beautiful baby girl!

Absolute favorite!

Aric's favorite, our little model!



Love this one too!

Look at those rolls and that sweet baby face!

Duke wanted in on the action too :)







































































We had such a fun few days with Casey and Aric again! They are off to shoot another wedding outside of Austin tomorrow.

And yes, more big news is on the way...but it won't be until next week sometime! Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

1 comment: